- Quality reference materials: Accepted by the International Association of Geoanalysts
- Used by laboratories, miners and explorers: For QA/QC management
- Formal certificate of analysis for each RM: Comply with the ASTME1831-96
- Guaranteed homogeneity: Confirmed by independent formal testing.
- Affordable: For use on an every batch basis.
- Broad range of gold values: Blank (<0.002ppm) and 0.0798 to 30.49ppm.
- Oxide and sulphide matrices: With low moisture aborption.
- Technical support: For choosing RMs and statistically analysing results.
- Available in 2.5kg jars, 50g and 30g sachets.
Current Range (Click on the link below)