XRF Scientific are pleased to announce the launch of the xrFuse1 one place design electric fusion system.
The machine expands our range of industry leading electric fusion machines that are already available in two (2) and six (6) positions.
The xrFuse1 takes all of the robust and reliable features from the xrFuse2 and xrFuse6, into a compact machine, ideal for lower throughput users or specialised applications.
Through our proprietary quick change-out mechanism, users can alternate between XRF glass bead and ICP solutions preparations in a matter of seconds.
Key product features:
- Compact design
- Extremely safe and easy to use.
- Cold to cold operation
- Easy switch from glass disks to solutions (XRF & ICP)
- Expandable to a two (2) place to follow your future requirementsPlease do not hesitate to contact XRF Scientific for more information
We are happy to announce the launch of the xrWeigh Carousel, automatic flux weighing system!
The xrWeigh Carousel takes the hard work out of flux weighing, removing a repetitive task from your laboratory while improving accuracy and traceability.
Simple Operation – “One touch” operation, just turn it on! Attach flux bottle, set your target and let the Carousel do the rest
Fast – Weigh 30 vials of flux in less than 20 minutes
Easy Clean – Simple flux bottle replacement, easy access for cleaning, low maintenance
Reliable – Based on the existing single system architecture, simple modular design, extensively tested
SOCACHIM Announces Company Name Change to XRF Scientific
In line with our policy to improve constantly our support to our customers, we are pleased to announce that we have merged our activity into XRF Scientific.
As an XRF Scientific supplier since 1998, this integration gives us the resource and support needed to grow and reinforce our presence in the XRF fusion technology world throughout Europe and Africa.
The Key benefits for our customers and partners:
- An access at a strong and reliable supplier of XRF fusion technology.
- An access to extensive applications knowledge and experience in fusion methodologies.
- An access to R&D facilities for flux, drift monitors, fusion devices, fusion applications, platinum labware and other aspects of material characterization.
This Change allows us to focus on what truly matters—the quality of products and services that we provide to our customers.
The new name is effective immediately and will be implemented across the products, services, and communications throughout 2016. Company emails and web addresses will also change to the XRF Scientific name.
We value your business and are pleased to continue to assist you with your applications and assure you of our best service at all times.
If you have any queries, please let us know.
General Manager, XRF Scientific Europe SPRL
The Boyd Crusher, the first double acting jaw crusher that revolutionised sample processing has undergone a number of enhancements in its latest version, the BOYD ELITE.
- Allows labs to get up to a 90% pass rate
- Accepts lump sizes up to 70mm
- An increase in input size of 40% allows labs to process larger samples
- Increased Warranty to 3000 hour or 18 month warranty (which ever comes first)
- Virtually no down time
To find out more about our bigger and better Boyd Elite view our brochure HERE
SOCACHIM sera présent à la Conférence internationale – NoMad 2015 (Nouveaux Matériaux et Durabilité)
Douai/France – 5 et 6 Novembre 2015
Conférence internationale francophone Organisée par l’ Ecole des Mines de Douai, le Département Génie Civil et Environnemental membre du Laboratoire Génie Civil et Géo-Environnement.